Our team’s industry experience allows us to customize our investment approach in line with each client's needs, balancing risk tolerance, wealth preservation and liquidity.
We do this by:
- Targeting an agreed risk objective.
- Buying assets with the right risk/return profile that are cheap.
- Understanding the value of uncorrelated return streams; we place a premium on truly uncorrelated assets.
- Letting price momentum guide us in our investment decisions.
- Being willing to stand aside and go to cash in times of market stress.
In addition to serving individual clients, our investment discipline and infrastructure enable us to provide advisory services to institutions including foundations, endowments and profit sharing plans.
Wealth Management and Estate Planning
Our goal is to create wealth management plans that fit our clients' unique personal financial circumstances. We take the time to understand our clients' financial and investment needs by carefully reviewing their investment, financial, estate and trust considerations. This includes the following:
- Income objectives
- Cash flow requirements
- Risk tolerance
- Retirement planning
- Estate and multi-generational legacy planning
- Values assessment
- Estate and tax coordination
- Implementation of estate plan
We work with our clients’ trusted advisors, including estate planning attorneys and certified public accountants, to develop and implement individualized estate and tax strategies for clients seeking to preserve, grow, maximize and transfer their wealth to future generations and philanthropic organizations.
Institutional Wealth Management
Abbington Advisory Group, LLC provides a full range of financial and investment services to institutional investors, including corporations, endowments, profit-sharing plans and foundations. Our services include consultations with both boards of directors and company management teams in order to develop, design and implement the following:
- Investment policies
- Portfolio design across all asset classes
- Cash flow planning
- Portfolio monitoring
- Comprehensive portfolio reporting
- 401K management
Private Wealth Management Services
At Abbington Investment Group, we work with our high net worth clients, families, foundations and endowments to develop and implement comprehensive wealth and investment management strategies. This involves:
- Assessing your financial and investment requirements
- Considering your goals, such as your personal aspirations, philanthropy and wealth transfer plans
- Evaluating your attitude toward risk and understanding your return expectations
- Determining your investment horizons
- Developing and implementing unique investment strategies that suit you best
- Meeting periodically to review your investment results and adjusting investment plans accordingly
Please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy, or product (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended or undertaken by Abbington Investment Group, LLC), or any non-investment related content, made reference to directly or indirectly in this website will be profitable, equal any corresponding indicated historical performance level(s), be suitable for your portfolio or individual situation, or prove successful. Due to various factors, including changing market conditions and/or applicable laws, the content may no longer be reflective of current opinions or positions. Moreover, you should not assume that any discussion or information contained in this website serves as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from Abbington Investment Group, LLC. To the extent that a reader has any questions regarding the applicability of any specific issue discussed above to his/her individual situation, he/she is encouraged to consult with the professional advisor of his/her choosing. Abbington Investment Group, LLC is neither a law firm nor a certified public accounting firm and no portion of the website content should be construed as legal or accounting advice. A copy of the Abbington Investment Group, LLC’s current written disclosure statement discussing our advisory services and fees is available upon request.